Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Private Conversation

Myself : Hi, after a long time..yea?
Me : Yes glad to see you again, wanted to talk to you actually.
Myself: Okay. But why are you alone today?
Me : Ron is in college and I, as usual, am bored with studies, classes et all.
Myself: So how do feel being alone after such a long time? And thats why you are able to see me... I am always there but you can never find me when you are NOT ALONE!
Me: Alone? what do you mean? Many a times I am alone, what do you mean by after such a long time? My friends hardly accompany me to my house and mom dad also returns late these days... so most of the time I am alone only. Why dont I see you then?
Myself: hmm... get the right meaning of being alone at first place, then you'll undertsand yourself.
Me: (in deep thought)
Myself: Don't think too much, its simple. You see me only when you want to, only when you want to spend some time with yourself, only when you want to see your own faults, only when you want to praise yourself. Precisely you see me when you introspect!
You don't have to tell me your worries, I know all o' them.
Me: I am .....
Myself: No, never be envious. Envy and jealousy are like parasites which dwell in you just to take all the good things away from you and leaves you when you are no better than a green-yucky-creature!
Me: What should I...
Myself: Talk to me, try to find your own faults and loopholes. Trust me, the best way to fight those two parasites is to make yourself more strong and to have unperturbed determination.
Me: I want...
Myself: Then you should study with all your might. Give your best effort. Never look at the peak of the mountain when you climb. You will demoralise yourself and end up unfinished. Always take the next step cautiously and sincerely then you'll see that you have already reached the peak!
Me: Thankyou...
Myself: Never forget talking to me when you are angry and envious! Take Care...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....nice post u know i love to talk to myself....our inner heart is our best guide....

anyways talking about yr blog..its very nice loved the pictures of rajasthan and yes this "private conversation" thing is awesome...

keep it up :)

dreamy said...

haha, tittle-tattle with oneself...hmm..heres wishing to the more Gothic you! B-)

nice post, btw.

Vinodh said...

good one...a nice idea too...loved ur pics...
kepp bloggin~

Ajay said...

Myself : Are u gonna comment?
Me : i guess thats wat we r here for!!
Myself : Wat r u waiting for?

Eer...guess thats the effect of reading of ur post....Lol!!

gud one!!....kinda different from the ones i recently saw!!

Anonymous said...

Loved it!!! I love talking to myself and end up doing that a lot ie introspecting..while travelling to college (almost 30 mins ) Its the most amazing time spent ....I love that and treasure it so much

Hatturi Hanzo said...

Where's the Irene part? :-P

Interesting post, btw.

Pranay said...

hehe... introspection can be fun..
waise u r right.. talking to urself can solve most of ur probs and worries!

Sach1 said...

righto!
u need to spend time with the "myself" that you have nd hey hey u feel as if half the battle is won!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Powered By Blogger