Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Tag Way Out

Well when you don't have anything to write about, a tag is like putting a commercial ad between the regular stuff... So Dreamy deserves a THANK YOU!! [thank you dreamy... :D]
I am actually suffering from word-scarcity so I begin ->

Life Ten years ago:

hmmm... Life in white n blue. Early morning bus chasing and standing in the late-line everyday. Singing the national anthem thinking "omg I forgot to bring the homework copy". Practice made the excuse-making skill perfect but even then carried remarks in school dairy which had to return with parent's signature as a token of the untold conspiracy. Exam time followed by the haunting report card day. Complains and complains and hmmm.... okay, complains and complains... thats it. Well, on the happier side, lunch time gossips, playing lock n key and attending the next class like bhigi-billi's. When the school bell rang, a rush and race to block the window seat of the bus by just throwing the bag. The alu-kablis and churan... the pangas and dhamkis... the taking sides and friendships...

omg I miss you school.....

Life Five years ago.

Okay this was the most eventful phase of my school life. Class 11 in a new school. We even shifted our residence from the traditional north kolkata to the hip n happening south. Peak adolescence and bloomig teen age... altogether life was totally exciting. My best friend was my neighbour and my boyfriend was also my neighbour. okay can life be anyways better than this??? Me and my best friend , we were partners in every possible crimes viz. looting the gariahat junk jewellery shops, smoking silk-cut( mind you, not the lights), night stays, crank calls, adam-teasing, boozing till we got drunk... et all.... those days witnessed my growing up as a girl, my long crying nights after my break up, my crushes on almost every good looking guy, me slogging before exams and the most important of all I got my mentor in this very phase of life.

Life tomorrow.

I have to finish the graphics syllabus, oh shit I even have tuition in the morning.

Five locations I would love to run away to.

1-> Japan, my mentor is there and I completely love the people out there.

2-> To a small hut in the rural areas of Paro, Bhutan.

3->In a concert where there are Rashid Khan, John Abraham, Enrique Iglesias, Prem Joshua and George Cloony.

4->To a meadow with lush green field and sheep around and I am having a pen, papers and a guitar.

5->To our house in Dakshineshwar and live with my grandma throughout my life.

Five bad habits I have.

1-> Nail biting :

2->Advising people unnecessarily. Well I am seriously working on it.

3->Not to be able to control laughing once I start.

4->Making routines everyday and not even trying to stick to it.

5->Eating like a pig. :P

Five things I will never wear.

1->Shakha n Pola. Bengalis will know what are these.

2->Any garment that exposes your belly-button.

3->A platform-heeled shoe.

4->A wrist-band. I don't know why!

5->Clothes having flags of any country.

Five biggest joys at this moment.

1->I am home.

2->Dinner is ready.

3->I did not fight with Ron , mom or dad today.

4->Our project is through.

5->I am alive.

Something to achieve by next year.

Admission to a good university in US.

Something that impacted me last year.

Mine and Ron's break-up.

What will I miss about 2007.

Septonexus!

Five things I want to do before I die.

1->Live life as it comes.

2->Be happy whenever I can.

3->Don't want to be bogged down by problems of life.

4->Show mom and dad that I did not settle in US leaving them alone.

5->Marry Ron and have a wonderful life with him.

Okay...Done...Pls Comment guys :D!

And I tag Pranay, Rashi, Nothingman, The None and whoever is getting highly bored!!

18 comments:

dreamy said...

"Rashid Khan, John Abraham, Enrique Iglesias, Prem Joshua and George Cloony."...in one hell of a concert!.... :P

dream on...!

Amazing Graze said...

haha, really, some concert that would be. your "life ten years ago" is something anyone would relate to.

de trop said...

@dreamy
sigh!:|
@greys
actually life was all the same for every1 ten years ago...

Hatturi Hanzo said...

Why Enrique? Watch his father instead. ;-)
You have a house in Dakhhineshwar? OMG, I so envy you. I used to bunk collg and go to dakhhineshwar, with one of my friends, once in
a month or so. I so love the naTmondir inside and the "achar-er dokan"s outside. :-D

Anonymous said...

I wanna come to that concert too....Even if it had just George Clonney

Pranay said...

wow!!! u seem to be fun!
hey tell me... did u really boozed in 11th standard!!!!!
gosh!! i was a kid back then!

Blog Bug said...

remembered me of my slam books i used to have TEN YEARS AGO....!

I'd have praised this thought of urs FIVE YEARS AGO.....!

but i shall definitely like to keep checkin ur blog even in my LIFE TOMORROW....!

de trop said...

@none
yea his father was a country singer rite??
And you can evn come to our plc... if u wanna :)
@rashi
yup...he is damn cute...
@pranay
yes i used to booze n fag too... the most "bigda hua" stage o my life
@bug
:)

test said...

lol.. funny and interestin.. i bet u wil settle in US

Phemonoe said...

someone at least wants to wear monkey caps :P

you didn't put up an vehement objection to that :P

de trop said...

@manorathan
well, lets see... hope not...
@phemone
:P *lolz*

undifferentiated said...

hmmmm.i think i qualify to be sumone 'who is highly bored' when i'm at office next. a tag i kinda like :) bherry nostalgic n all

Hatturi Hanzo said...

Julio was not exactly a country singer. More of a latino singer. And absolutely charming. And a voice much much better than his son. Listen to this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OPYcvDNrMbM

Thanks for the offer to visit your place. Much appreciated. :-)

Nymph said...

i loved you five biggest joys of the moment. i myself was finding that the most difficult question to answer. and that concert :P, HUH. what a dream !!!

de trop said...

@undifferentiated
Pls tag the tag as well..... :D

@none
Ota khali offer chhilo na... you can visit our place shotti shotti!!! It has almost bcome a place of tourist interest :P

@nymph
Thanks :)...Yes but then it doesnt cost to dream rite?? :P

Solitaire said...

Awww..I hope you marry Ron.
My first time here..
I bite my nails too and I cannot control my laughter too!! :)

Check out the same tag that I did on

http://mm-mm-mm-good.blogspot.com

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Somehow every girl seems to go ga-ga after john and george clooney!!

Unknown said...

nice read. platform heels suck so much! i agree!

Powered By Blogger