Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Bean-Bag

The new member of our house! At last someone who is fatter than me! Yes, it's my bean bag ( i hope you know what a bean bag is, in case u don't then it's a leather-deshaped-big-real big bag with small thermocol balls stuffed in it) It is a perfect sitting arrangement for a lazy fat idle blabber!
And now I will try to be bean bag and express its feelings in words as it would have done if it would have had a mouth or suchlike!

BeanBag : ( In the morning) mmmm....uuhhh...good morning everyone! Oops.... hey you cockroach get off. eeeeuu! You guys do not have any work right? You dump your bums where ever you want. I swear from today I will spray some of those insect killers on myself!
Ah there comes the girl with coffee in her hand and also...newspaper??? Sure she doesn't have to go to college today.That obviously implies that this fat and unaware-of-her-flab girl will almost squeeze me into a worsely shaped thing. ah ah ah ah...there.....huh..... fatty! How will you feel if a dino sits on you girl!
By the way, why don't you take a bath and then push your bums on me! At least i wont have to smell your out-of-the-bed clothes!!!!!!
Wooow.....hey where is she going.Why do i need to care man...i am relieved!!! aaahhhhhh!!!!!

Me: (dragging the bean bag to my living room and switching the tv on)

BeanBag:Hey stop! Leave me! ouch... leave me!!! Stop dragging.... at least you can lift me up!! ouch...ooosh....ah.....!!
Now what! Stop beating me you fool.... i am in a good shape....you wanna sit? then please do.
Oh tv? good good!
Wooooooooooooooooow.......shakira....so sexy man...wish if i could be her sitting thing... those ********Oh no....news???? shit!!! What the hell will i do knowing if someone is robbing someone! Bull's shit!Hey where are you going? Changing?!?!?!?! Oh no...shit shit...at least you can close the door!!![blush][blush]

Me: Off to college ...

BeanBag: Yippie.....I am free....looooo la li la...tu ru ru ta ra ri ra ri ra......

[and this goes on and on and on.... but i absolutely love my chubby kushi pushi bean bag]

5 comments:

Pallav said...

oh i wanna buy one too...how much did it cost? bean bags are damm fun

have you named yours? ;)

N

Blog Bug said...

ur bean bag n the morning ragas.....! its good. ur style style is quite unaltered it seems. why don't u try 4 somethin more practical, more materialistic u may say.....??
twas just a point of view although, doesen't mean that it has 2 b justified......

dreamy said...

The most hyperventilatingly funny inanimate object's POV I've EVER come across!!!

B-)

de trop said...

@nothingman
mmm about 500 or so!!
i vent named it yet...but its a good idea!!:P

Tanmay Mukherjee said...

Good that reason could not overpower the rhyme, well penned!

Powered By Blogger