Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tag @#$^&*

For my turn, Dreamy was the one tagging me :
The rules of this blog-game are ---
1. Put your MP3 player/Media player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song no matter what.

Here I go -->

Q1)IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY?” YOU SAY?
Wake me up when september ends! - GreenDay

Q2)WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Desert Rose - Sting

Wow this was good!!!!! :D

Q3)WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I don't wanna fight - WestLife

Q4)HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Bikhra Hoon Main - Atif

omg my winamp playlist is doing too good!

Q5)WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Purani Jeans - Ali Haider

hey i am missing my group!!!!!

Q6)WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Afterglow - INXS

muah@ dreamy for tagging me! awesum game

Q7)WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

hey the band name is more like me than the song name!!!!

Q8)WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Stand by me - John Lennon

honestly i am not cheating...this is just getting so appropriate i cant help!

Q9)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
She'll be the one - Enrique

omg no no no i am absolutely stright...plz dont rack ur brain too much on this!!!!!

Q10)WHAT IS 2+2?
Your Body is a wonderland - John Mayer

:

Q11)DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The Reason - Hoobastank

yes my best friends are actually the reasons for me!

Q12)WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Complicated - Avril Lavigne

oh shit...ron will now get mad at me

Q13)WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Trouble - Coldplay

Hey i am getting freaks now!!!!

Q14)WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
In Dino - Life in a Metro

doesnt make much sense......

Q15)WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday
:(

Q16)WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd

Q17)WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Picture of U - Boyzone

duh.

Q18)WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The unforgiven - Metallica

I know. I have done so many bad things to ppl.... i l always b unforgiven!!!!

Q19)WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Pal - KK

: duh.

Q20)WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Speed of Sound - Coldplay

Q21)WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Unchained Melody - Righteous brothers

very ture....

Q22)WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Words - Boyzone

wow at last this was good!!!

whew...over!!!!

But was an ammmmmazing game - oh - tag!!!

I am not tagging anyone now.....but anyone who read this pls do it! Too good a tag!

Chao!

1 comment:

Pranay said...

hehe.. nice yaar!
but one thing got me really mad!!! Bikhra hoon main is NOT by atif... its by Jal, of their album Aadat, and sung by their lead singer Farhan..

Powered By Blogger