Monday, May 12, 2008

Blue n White

When my days started off with blue skirt, white shirt and a red belt, life was perhaps much simpler and synonymous to fun. When we started growing up, both in grades and mind, one such fine morning brought two persons who became what we were taught in much lower standards, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!! One was an unruffled, naive and a sweet lass and another was unpredictable, unlawful and a bit messed up! Just for the convenience of reading rest of the post let's name them. The former one be, hmmm... penguin and the latter one be Billy! :D
Ups and downs, heap of problems and quarrels yet one or two sweet smiles paved our way through the lanes of our school. A school-life which witnessed almost every uncomplicated yet tangled situations. Penguin was always kind of away from any chaos, yet supporting every troubled soul with all her might! The good-homework-doer and the tall-girl was always there by my side whenever I planned a prank on someone! The criminal-brain was mine and the post-crime-healer was her. A typical Sagittarian and mild personality with a EXTREMELY high pitched voice! :P
I still remember all her bashings and encouragements for me to do my homeworks IN TIME!
Oh yes, she's an awesome artist and drew her heart away to glory. Be it drawing classes or Hindi handwriting, she was the BEST! Okay enough of penguin-saga.... now it's time for Billy.
Ahemmm..... Billy was not my friend at the beginning. We started off with severe [ mind you, SEVERE] grudges against each other. Reasons not relevant!
One whole year witnessed the tit-for-tats and though innocent, but behind back games!
But I still don't figure out how we became, what I mentioned as F.R.I.E.N.D.S and that to so much gradually that I didn't even realize till the day I left school. We never had much of SWEET memories but we do have memories a lot viz. starting from the "scandals" of science class to Sanskrit tuitions, from chatting for hours o'er the net to SARKAR! :D Okay that’s it, I really don't have much memories to share actually... Billy was a subtle but inevitable friend in school. Perhaps he is even that one person with whom I fought the most. I don't think that there is anyone else in my life with whom I spent so much of negative days as I did with him.
But after all, the blue remained blue and the white remained white. Memories of blue n white days were the most colorful ones I have ever had. I just have one question unanswered now and that is Why do we grow up and leave all those days behind?

4 comments:

Blog Bug said...

well we grow up coz we all actually advertise for CEAT.....THE CHANGE IS HERE....!
sorry for the pj....
we grow up coz we need to. well havin said that, its 2b mentioned dat growin up is 1 of those inevitable events which we don't actually want 2 happen....
most of us has cried n yelled while taken 2 school 4 the first time n surprisingly, most of us shed tears while leavin our schools after 14-15 yrs....!!!!
so deres nothin 2 feel bad in growin up.

n as far as ur animal planet is concerned, the penguin is still under the pollution free white ice cover n the billy hs chnged. he started to eat grass....!
bt wht i feel is dat the unmentioned PIG hs got nostalgic.

well being a member of ur animal kingdom, i hope dat even if we grow up to an extent where our penguin starts sheddin the feathers, the billy stops waggin its tiny tail or the pig stops smellin things; we won't leave our forest. we shall still b wild n loud....
cheers......

Pranay said...

heyy.... visited ur blog aftr a loong time.. n i see lots of posts.. i hv got some serious catching up to do...
anyws.. awsome post... i like the way u linked blue and white... excellent... reminded me of my golden days at school!

dreamy said...

we have to grow up. Its not a choice. Its compulsion.

Anonymous said...

Wow ...Reminded me of my school days..Some sweet memories and some not so sweet but all of them have a unique place in my heart forever!

Powered By Blogger