Friday, May 23, 2008

I

remain happy these days. Don't know why, but I do! Enjoying every moment as it comes to the very bit of it. Smiles and giggles paving my way. Laughing away all the pains and agonies with totally meaningless PJs! Suddenly everything around me has become rosy and pleasant. Life is playing a different music altogether. Music that brings joy!

It is like knowledge coming in a flash :
MishtiZaa: LIFE??? :(
Someone: Yes LIFE !! :)
MishtiZaa (realizes) : hmmm, LIFE :D!!!
So am indebted to that someone!

I feel proud of being myself. Proud of every little qualities I bear. Proud of being a bit too girlish! :D Recollections, debates about now-a-days-burning-topics, vulgarities, bad jokes right in the middle of a serious-talk and what not! Discovering new aspects that was dormant in these 20 years that I spent. Thinking simple and short. I don't feel the brutal weight of growing up anymore. So what if I grow up, I still am the same person as I always was. I feel special. What else do you need when you are regarded as someone's BEST friend. I don't ! These days I just smile and smile..... like this -> :D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gr8....
thats wht its all bout....
keep smilin n n-joy every bit of ur life....

Amazing Graze said...

the power of positive thinking? :P

Powered By Blogger