Thursday, June 5, 2008

How am I going to die?

My exams are over. My life currently is a no-college, no-studies, no-work, all-sleep and all-eat life that I am leading. Hence this absolutely meaningless post.
Yesterday night I was talking to a buddy o' mine and in the conversation I realised that I never thought about one issue which actually can be the most exciting and fascinating one in my daily procastinations. So I thought. And I am writing.
The question which was the food of my thought was -> How am i going to die!
To begin with it, I think, as of now, that I don't fear death. May be because I have never seen it closely or may be bacause I seriously DON'T!

*I don't want to die in some hospital. I am very scared of operations, saline or blood channels that sticks pierced to your body till you are out of the hospital or the world. Moreover, the smell of hospitals almost faints me. Thus hospitals gets striked-out.

*I don't want to commit suicide, The reaons being :
1) its a murder
2)someone or the other will be blamed even if no one is responsible. First of all, everyone's gonna suspect Ron, which i never want. After that, postmortems, reports, police, FIRs... omg its damn troublesome. People are not gonna find time to cry :-(
3)I can't demand my last wish.
4)Wif it doesnt work and i dont die..... the rest of my life I will listen ONLY to lectures
5)and lastly, WHY the hell will i commit suicide?

*I don't want to die of any terminal illness, reaons are obvious!

So the conclusion is that I actually don't know what will I die of but then I know how I want LIVE the life I have. At the end of the day, I want that when I look back lying in my death bed, I must find that I have been a good daughter, a good girl, a good human being, a good wife and a good mother and no one got hurt because of me and I have lead a meaningful life! If these things I fulfill then i think that seriously I wont fear death!

13 comments:

Amazing Graze said...

firstly, nice blog header, really cool.
it's better not to think about questions like these coz nobody can ever answer them. But it happens mostly at these phases when u haven't got much to do. will all go away as soon as you get back to regular schedule.

Blog Bug said...

hmmm.....
i know....

CRD said...

hmm.. lemme think...mebbe i wanna die after a night of passion, in my lap of the one i love.at the age of 70 mebbe :P

aqua gurl said...

very nicely written,
a month ago i had the same feeling....since i was done my term, done being busy!
I think i may die soon, just a feeling....dunno how though:PP

Pranay said...

hmm.. interesting topic.. but u kno.. no one can answr that.. one can only imagine or speculate.. that too very wildly..
i dont wanna thnk of dyng.. coz i have a lot to do in my life and a lot to achieve..
and seriously... i'll nevr commit a suicide.. i want to cherish every moment of my life till it lasts.. however worse that moment maybe.. there'll always be thngs that wil give me a reason to keep living..

and btw.. my peecee replied to ur comment! chck it out..

Phemonoe said...

veronica decides to die and then thinks twice :P

Comfortably Numb said...

Okay some people say that life is short and thers no time to think about how ur gonna die ...but then balls to them...whats the things you can do for a duration thats bigger than your life?! *excuse me physics =P*

But then yea Nice topic...if ever I feel like writing on the same topic I wont forget to give you the ccredits =P

Thanks for visiting my blog...btw can see a few familiar bloggers in here :)

Cheers!

siddhu said...

Nice post..i dont think evryone can think of death!!!!i've many such quetions with literally no known answer.
a nice conclusion too..


here is my blog-hav a look

www.siddhumokkai.blogspot.com

Akshay said...

committing suicide is the lamest/dumbest thing.... though personally I am really scared shit of death... ah... and just yesterday I escaped a possibly huge accident...

dreamy said...

you are planning to die?! :O

Hatturi Hanzo said...

aami to shala kheye kheyei more jaabo :D

Tanmay Mukherjee said...

Weirdly interesting topic and must say pretty acceptable Death-Conjectures.
Lets see; No suicide, No hospital and No terminal illness! There can be a few more legitimate options though! For example a RDX blast at Coffee Shop or watching Inzamam run between the wickets... and how about this...only 10 meters from the Everest Peak death of severe frost-bite ?

Tanmay Mukherjee said...

This is awkward, but couldnt help pushing forward this link(bit outdated though)

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/index.html

Powered By Blogger